Saturday, May 5, 2012

My babes!

Here are some recent pics of the girls. I just adore them :)

Clo is really good about entertaining herself.  Here she is having tea with Lamby.

Watering the flowers with water guns is always fun :)


 A few wives of Air Traffic Controllers and I started a wife group!! We go on playdates together and hopefully will have some Mom nights out!! Here are some of the kiddos!! So cute!!
 I was doing dishes today and K came in to tell me about her Beary.  I just love the way she holds her teacup (such a little woman).  She was telling me all about how Beary keeps her up at night with his questions and apparently he hits her while she is trying to sleep.  LOL.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Both of them! And I love K's story:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones