Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend :)

We had a nice weekend. Matt and I really enjoyed our massages!!! Glen Ivy is a nice day spa and all but I don't think I will go back. On top of our massages, they charged us for admission. Even though it was just half price because we got there after 3, it was still $50 for the both of us to get in. When I called to make a reservation, the girl never told me we had to pay to get in too. If I had known we were going to get ripped off, I would have least got there early to get my money's worth!

Today, I went with my sister-in-law Bronwyn to a spa in Redlands. This one is much smaller and doesn't even have a pool but I like it so much better! The prices are more reasonable for facials and massages and the atmosphere is more my taste.

I really missed my little babe this weekend. Although it was nice to relax, I am away from her so much anyways that it is hard to be away on the weekend too. We had a fun time playing today and we experimented for the first time with some sidewalk chalk! She loved it :)











1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glen Ivy is one of my favorite places ever! I go just to sit in all the spas and relax :) Of course I try to get there at 9 and enjoy my entire day :) I do the mud and the Grotto and they have the best food. Sorry you didn't like it!

I can't wait to find out what chunkers #2 is! Text me as soon as you find out :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones