Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hi!

I hadn't realized it has been a whole month since I last blogged! Ugh!

Ok, here it goes!

On Feb 9, I found out I am pregnant with our 2nd baby!! Here I go following in Jessica's footsteps again! haha WE are very excited!

On Feb 15, we had Kaitlyn's 1st year birthday party!! We had a farm animal theme since she loves her farm animals and her farm books so much! It was so cute!!! I was so busy moving from one activity to the next I only got 3 stinking pictures on my camera! We got everything on video of course, but I guess I have to wait until one of my family members sends me some photos.

My dear friend Cheryl made an awesome farm animal cake! The little Red Barn could be taken off and that was K's cake. She didn't dig it too much though! haha





Here were the cow shaped sandwiches we had :) There was other food too but I didn't get pictures :(


The next weekend Matt and David went on a trip to Mammoth! They had such a good time and I was so happy he could get away and have fun for awhile!





We have a trip planned to Washington to visit Matt's parents for 5 days in April. I can't wait! I am hoping my morning sickness isn't too bad and I am praying that K is good on the flight! At least it is only 2 1/2 hours long. I am so looking forward to seeing where they live and to visit Seattle!!!

Here at home, things have been nice. We are down to one dog that is going to be given to our neighbors. It used to be a farm around here. AT one point, we had 5 birds (with a few eggs to be hatched), one bunny, one snake, and two dogs. Trying to take care of all these animals and a baby was not any fun. I love our dog Lola, but she is a bit mischievous and since I am working, I don't have time to really train her. Our neighbors have another dog that she can play with and they are home a lot and can walk her. I look forward to a clean house that is free from animal smells and hair! whoo hoo!!! hhahaha

We are patiently waiting for Matt's employment processing with the FAA in April. It is at that point we will find out how much he will make and from that I can start planning on where we can move to. I love planning stuff like that!

K has been sick with a bad cold which I now have. I feel so bad for her and she has such a bad cough. At least she is sleeping a lot and resting and I have been home with her since last Thursday.

Well, I should take advantage of a sleeping baby and do some cleaning I suppose...I don't have a lot of energy but that is probably just an excuse to get out of housework!

Hopefully it won't be too long before I write again!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Shelly! Congrats on baby #2!!! Another friend that I can live vicariously through :)

If Matt gets San Diego maybe we will see each other more???

Jessica said...

I'm excited that you are pregnant :) I've had no energy either and I think that is a perfectly fine reason to get out of housework :)

The birthday party stuff looks cute, I can't believe that Kaitlyn turned a year old!

How exciting about Matt's job :) yay!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones