Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last Post

Hello!  Well after much going back and forth, I decided to once again change the direction I was heading with blogging.  I really wanted to start a blog to appeal more to the public domain, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized, I really have nothing to blog about that probably anyone would care about. lol. I'm not putting myself down, but I don't come up with new recipes and I am certainly no expert in any field.  I just love and admire fellow friends and bloggers who do blog for the masses and thought it would be fun.  I will continue to admire.

So I asked myself what really got me blogging in the first place.  My in-laws moved to Washington shortly before I had Kaitlyn.  It was fun to update them on our lives and to help them in a small way, cope with being away from the grand kids.  I also am not into scrap booking and was looking for a way to document our lives for myself and children in the years to come.

This brought me to the realization that I really want to blog now for my girls. My family and friends can still be updated, but it really is for my babes.  After all, I guess I am an expert in them! My hope and desire is to never paint a picture of perfection, but to help them see what it is like to be a Momma and to hopefully give them advice along the way. 

This will be the last post here! 

If you care to follow me, my new blog is http://angelbuglove.blogspot.com/

Thanks for following me up to this point!

Sincerely,
Shells

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones