Sunday, February 19, 2012

Story Land Birthday

My sweet Kater Gator turned 4 recently!!!
This birthday idea was inspired by a blog I found on Pinterest :)

When all the guests arrived, the kiddos headed to the dressing room where the girls got to dress in princess dresses and get their hair done.  
 I made knight tunics for the boys and Matt gave them manly tattoos (I think they were cutesy little zoo animals, haha).
Each Princess and Knight got introduced to the guests!

Then it was on to Mermaid Cove!  As you can see it was quite windy!  The sun actually came out while we were outside which was awesome (thank you God!). It was pretty chilly but with the sun out, it wasn't bad at all. The kids had to fish for the Mermaid's Sea Creature Friends and toss them back into Mermaid Cove!




Then through the tunnel to Cookie Forest! Grandma Nancy decorated this and most of Candy Land!! I loved it!! (Thank you Grandma Nancy!!)  The kids had to find the Key to the Castle and grab some yummy cookie treats!

 The trees were my favorite!
On to Candy Land where they had to do a punch board game and grab...you guessed it! More Candy treats! (My punch board kept falling over with the wind, but I forgot to remove the chair for the picture!)




Then on to the Castle!! Princess Kaitlyn opened the draw bridge with her Key and inside they all went where a pinata was waiting!










 Happy 4th Birthday my Beautiful Kater Gator!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones