Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Princess

On May 31st (I know it was a long time ago), Kaitlyn and I got to take a special trip to Disneyland in the afternoon to ride on the new Ariel ride. This is both of our favorite Disney movies so we were super excited! I have never gotten to go with Kaitlyn by myself so I was really looking forward to it!




 Here we are in line! It was very deceptive, only looked like it wrapped around once...but it wrapped a whole bunch more! We were in line 45 minutes (not too bad considering it was a new ride).

 My little Turkey was in a sticking out tongue mood. At least I got some of Ariel in the background!
 I thought the ride was cute!  Here is K with her new princess gloves which she wore over her sweatshirt the rest of the night. lol.


I love you my little Kaitlyn!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones