Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend Fun :)

We had such a nice weekend! My mom and grandma came down yesterday so Matt and I could have a nice evening out! We went shopping and out to dinner! It was nice and relaxing! Then today, we all went to Belmont Park on Mission Beach and K got to ride the rides and we looked at the water!

The girls are doing well! We are preparing for K's 2nd birthday this week! Wow...2?!? Already???

I think Chloe has started sleeping through the night! The other night she went to bed in her crib at 8:30 p.m. and didn't wake up until 5:00 a.m.!!!!!!!!!! Then she took a bottle and slept until 7:15!!! Last night she went to bed a little earlier and only woke up once in the middle of the night and then slept until 8! It has been wonderful!!! I think she is starting teething...ugh! She was a bit fussy the last few days and has started drooling and putting a ton of stuff in her mouth. I sooooooo wish I had done sleep training with K the same way. OH well!

Matt is doing well at work still! He is close to passing his first sector (he has to pass 5 to be fully certified). He has one week left of his class and then will be controlling on the floor! How stressful!!!!

I am doing good! I have joined a toddler play group that goes out on outings. We shall see how it goes!







We tried giving Chloe rice cereal...












She finally let me do her hair!!






My beautiful family!!!














No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones