Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I kept waiting for something to go wrong...

Today was a great day but was one of those days when you kept thinking to yourself, "Ok, this is actually easy and enjoyable right now...what is going to go wrong to ruin it?" haha

We woke up and I decided to get out of the house since it was truly perfect weather. I made it through breakfast, chasing K down the hall to get her clothed and timed perfectly with Chloe's feeding so I could maximize my time out. Oh ya, I even put makeup on. This was a great start...

The girls and I headed into the town next over and we went to the zoo, AKA PetsMart. I love Kaitlyn's age when I can be a cheapskate and she doesn't realize that PetsMart isn't actually a zoo. I put Chloe in my new sling (which she loves) and I happily pushed Kaitlyn through several stores. It was a glorious time. We were all in a good mood.

We came home and I found out that our new condo is super close to a friend from college and I am so excited at the chance to hang out with another momma with TTTs (Terrible Twos Toddlers.)

Although I am tired, we only had a few fits and now it is 9:00 and both kids are asleep. I am going to hop in the shower and actually take my time.

Thank you God for such a blessed day!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones