Saturday, September 12, 2009

We have a place to live!!!

Yay! Finding a place to live near Matt's new job was my last big thing I needed to accomplish...well besides having our baby, but I really don't have much control over that!

We just heard back today from the property management company that manages the condo we wanted. *sigh* what a relief! This one is on the first story (no stairs!!), has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and most importantly a washer and dryer hookup!!!! It even has a little backyard (when I say little, I mean it can fit her slide, her baby pool and even a small garden if I wanted :) I would like to clean it up a bit and maybe add some tall plants to make it look a little more inviting. At least it is somewhere the girls can play and I don't have to worry about anyone bothering them (I will still supervise, but the fence is high enough that they aren't going to be running off).





I also scored this kitchen table for 20 bucks on cragislist! whoo hoo! Thank you God! I am going to fix it up with some new paint and re-do the chairs once I am done being prego, but it will fit perfectly in our little dining room area! 20 bucks!?! I couldn't believe it!



I am so thankful to God and am just thrilled with how everything is turning out!

Here are some pics of my little K :)






No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones