Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dog/Kid/Husband play room!

Hello out there in blogworld!

The McGuire household has been busy as usual! This last weekend we had a yard sale and cleared out some stuff in our large *don't have a name for it* room. My goal was to make it a dog/kid/computer room! So I sectioned off part of the room for our dogs, half of the room for Kaitlyn's play area, and the other side for Matt's computer :) It looks great! I did have to fight to put the ping pong table away...I mean we played on it so much...a year ago...not really lately! haha

In the meantime, I am preparing for the election! I signed up to be an inspector at a polling place here in town. I am in charge of the polling place and coordinating the set up and my team's schedules for the day. It is a big responsibility and a little overwhelming learning about all the details, but I think it will go just fine :)





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones